Product Manager / Developer Footwear
We are excited to offer the position of a footwear Product Manager / Developer to a new member of our development team at our HQ in Zurich-West. You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast, decide quickly and enjoy taking responsibility for what we do. As our Product Manager, you’ll manage all facets of the product development process. Your development skills will be relevant for the product creation processes for a portion of the overall product line. Additionally, you coordinate the collaboration of our internal development team, the external design team and our sourcing partner in Asia.
What we are looking for
Your CV reflects that you’re a determined and passionate person, who brings experience and knowledge in the following into the team:
- Plan, coordinate and execute project development according to the seasonal critical dates that lead to on–time delivery of prototypes, sales samples and production confirmation
- Participate in meetings with product and manufacturing teams during various phases of the development and commercialization process to review, evaluate, update and ultimately drive the decision making process that leads to on–time production confirmation and margin goals
- Effectively communicate with Asia on design, pricing and production to manage project sampling
- Manage technical packages for assigned projects for each quarter, including midsole/outsole blueprints, upper pattern packages, color maps and project specifications with great attention to detail
- Participate in Asia development trips, 2 – 3 times per year, to work with manufacturers and suppliers on existing and current development projects.
- Display a basic knowledge of the manufacturing process with the ability to contribute ideas which will enhance the overall performance of product
- Must keep abreast of market trends, new technologies and consumer needs to ensure that products incorporate the functional needs our consumers’ demand.
- Support the overflow functions of the development department
• Sound experience in footwear product management and development
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
• Basic knowledge of pattern engineering and manufacturing processes to ensure products meet the specific quality standards
• Must be proficient with MS Office applications, Illustrator experience a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work professionally and efficiently within the team and across departments
• A passion for the running enthusiast and active lifestyle
If you are interested in this role as part of our young, dynamic and fast growing company, then we look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV. Please send your complete application to Pascal (email@example.com).
Learn more about On: